1. Personal data will be processed (as defined in the Data Protection act 1998) by Dramatic Moments Ltd for the purposes of administration, teaching of singing,drama and dance, research, and organisations regarding legislation relating to children. Dramatic Moments Ltd will not disclose information held to third parties for marketing purposes.
2. Courses take place once a week for 10 weeks (Spring and Summer terms) and 12 weeks during Autumn term. Term dates will be notified in advance in writing or by email.
3. Written confirmation from Dramatic Moments Ltd of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place, establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
4. Payment methods.
* Debit or Credit Card
* Bank transfer
5. Applications for Holiday Workshops will only be accepted on payment of the required non refundable deposit. Receipt of the deposit/fees paid on application will be confirmed in writing, along with confirmation of course details.
6. Cancellation of termly course.
Where a new student has attended the first session of a weekly course,and then terminated the contract, payment made over and above the deposit will be refunded. No termination can be accepted after the second course day. Termination must be made in writing to Dramatic Moments Ltd. The contract automatically continues for the consecutive term unless notice of termination
is sent to Dramatic Moments Ltd no later than the week 7 course day, in which case it will terminate at the end of the current term.
7. Dramatic Moments Ltd reserve the right to make changes to the timetable and the teaching staff.
8. Students or their parents/guardians must notify Dramatic Moments Ltd of any current medical conditions or injuries, and they accept that they participate in classes at their own risk.
9. Fees will be reviewed each August.
10. Dramatic Moments Ltd will occasionally take photographs or video footage of students during classes for use in marketing and publicity. If you do not wish your child to be filmed or photographed please let the company know in writing.
11. Dramatic Moments Ltd can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
12. The liability of Dramatic Moments and its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence.